AT&T 3b2 vs SCSI2SD drive replacement

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 01:49:56 CDT 2016

On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 10:19 PM, jwsmobile <jws at jwsss.com> wrote:

> Any idea which vendor to buy from to get an "open" part, how to preserve the
> firmware / settings on what you get if you wish to modify it as an open
> product?  The above is pretty nasty for the vendor of an  open product, and
> I think I'll be buying from someone else.

The US seller inertialcomputing has several listings from $66 to $80
currently, depending on what size SD card is included:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/191849269608
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191881269696
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191839174447
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191760360045
http://www.ebay.com/itm/191845395864

The photos in the items listings show a SCSI2SD V5.0a PCB and the
seller claims to have worked in direct collaboration with its designer
and creator, Michael McMaster.

I haven't bought one of those myself yet, although I have been considering it.