Set of mystery DEC boards: who can help me identifying these?

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 19:21:51 CDT 2016

Are the X-numbers stamped on the metal handles? Damn... that rings a
bell... I'm sure I've seen boards from a big DEC system with
four-digit X numbers on the handles but I can't remember which! A big
VAX or something... or was it an 11/70 memory system or something?

Or a KL or KS 10... are they standard hex Unibus size?

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.