IO Selectric

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:11:12 CDT 2016

Folks
I have today collect a recent E-Bay purchase. It appears to be an IO
Selectric that has been left in a garage for a long period of time and is
very gummed up. It will turn over with the manual handle, and it appears to
try and type, but the carriage does not advance. All the tapes and chords
appear to be in place. I have put some pictures here:-

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=277A0739F125010E!119461&authkey=!AGfgR
GXKAjqDm7E&ithint=folder%2cJPG

sorry for the long link. Does anyone have any suggestions as to which
manuals are appropriate, and which documentation was followed to allow it to
be used as a printer?

Dave Wade
G4UGM