EVOX RIFA X2 capacitors

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 12:38:46 CDT 2016

Hi folks,

Got a couple of Apple ][s that were rescued from a steelworks outbuilding
and as usual they have ASTEC power supplies with .1uF and .01uf RIFA
look-at-me-and-I'll-explode caps in and I'm running out of spares.

What's the current considered replacement for these? There seems to be a
wide range available with even wider ranging prices from EVOX, VISHAY,
MATSUSHITA, PANASONIC (ok, matsushita again), Iskra, KEMET etc.

Drowning in options, not just heavy rain :)

--
Adrian/Witchy
Binary Dinosaurs creator/curator