WTB: Data General 6030 floppy drive

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jun 13 12:59:30 CDT 2016

What are the chances? Slim, but I'll ask anyway.

Now that I'm giving my Nova 3/12 some more attention and beginning to debug its 6045 hard drive, I'm interested in dolling up the system some more, and replacing filler panels with things that emit noise and heat. My manuals say that I can mix 6030 floppy drives on the same bus with the 6045 hard drives, so I'd like to add one to my rack.

So, does anybody have a 6030 floppy drive for swap or sale?

I'm in southern California, which can be a relevant detail when talking about transporting vintage gear.

While I'm at it, additional removable packs for my 6045 drive would be helpful, too. Especially if there's anything interesting on them.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/