DL11 M7800

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Jun 16 06:45:43 CDT 2016

    > From: William Degnan

    >>> Is there a table with the jumpers and values somewhere?

    >> No, but I'll whip one up and stick it on the Computer History wiki.

    > Many would appreciate this I bet.

I'm sure I would have - I, like a lot of others, struggled with the
address/vector jumpers (which are poorly covered in the DEC documentation).

Anyway, try this on for size:

  http://gunkies.org/wiki/DL11_asynchronous_serial_line

If there's anything else I could usefully add there, please let me know.
I have provided jumper configs for the console, and the first serial line
after that - are there any more that would be useful to list?

	Noel