old friend is slimming down the warehouse

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Tue Jun 21 14:59:58 CDT 2016

I have sent Todd his contact info. He is willing to let one person come in and take pics and post to the group. He does NOT want to move one or 2 items of the most value; he wants to move out pallets of stuff. He is not closing shop; he just wants to move out some really old equip that has been there for years.

He did tell me one of the goodies he has is a Commodore 64 new in the box with the monitor.

Cindy