where to find DEC ECO's for KB11-A?

Rich Alderson RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Wed Jun 22 12:43:03 CDT 2016

From: Al Kossow
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 7:42 AM

> good a time as any to mention this..

> I bought a step and repeat fiche scanner a couple of months ago
> and am going to start scanning the thousands of sheet backlog I
> have, once I get all the fiche in one place and dedup it. ECO-LOGs
> are definitely in there (have several DEC PDP-xx 'blue boxes')

Hi, Al,

Does the scanner have a setting to do row-major vs. column-major
scanning?  I ask from experience:  When I was putting Tops-10 v6.03A
on our 1070, I had to have a fiche listing of VMSER.MAC scanned to
PDF.  As you know, DEC FS fiche sheets are column-major, but the PDF
came back to me row-major.  I had to print it out on 11x17 to reorder
the pages for typein.

Later, when I had the time, I used Acrobat to reorder the pages in
the PDF, but that was also a major PITA.

Just thinking of you.

                                                                Rich

Rich Alderson
Vintage Computing Sr. Systems Engineer
Living Computer Museum
2245 1st Avenue S
Seattle, WA 98134

mailto:RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org

http://www.LivingComputerMuseum.org/