old friend is slimming down the warehouse

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:31:42 CDT 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Todd Killingsworth
<killingsworth.todd at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ethan - There are pallets of printers as well, although I don't remember
> any of the brands besides Okidata.

I don't need printers (I have *lots*, but the old LP25 did not make
the cut when I was clearing out my office in 1993...), but I was
making the suggestion to Mark that there are many options he could
explore if he's willing to make a converter box and not just run a
DC37 cable from a line printer to his interface.  Sure, the right
printer is just a passive cable away from working, but line printers
can be expensive to ship and hard to maintain and it's not the only
solution.

-ethan