Grey Wall (VMS) available

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Fri Jun 24 17:00:57 CDT 2016

I have a cousin in Colorado that will do anything for a buck.  Email me
if you are interested.

BTW, he's a licensed Bond agent and travels to pick up humans all over
the country (florida, washington, DC, etc.), so he will pile a bunch of
manuals in a rental van and drive them to you, probably for  the same
amount as if it were a human.  Not cheap, but would get you your paper.
(suv rental + his time, gas, food, probably ~$450)

thanks
Jim