Power cable identification

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 25 23:06:39 CDT 2016

You might try these guys.


HP Used Electronic Test Equipment - Sphere<http://www.sphere.bc.ca/test/hp1.html>
Great deals in HP Used Electronic Test Equipment and Parts: Welcome To Sphere Research's Canadian Test Equipment & Parts Site! This Section Updated Weekly

From: cctalk <cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org> on behalf of Mike Ross <tmfdmike at gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 25, 2016 9:01:30 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: Power cable identification

On Jun 26, 2016 3:12 PM, "Glen Slick" <glen.slick at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 25, 2016 at 8:09 PM, Josh Dersch <derschjo at gmail.com> wrote:
> > So I know for certain that this topic has come up before, but I cannot
> > the life of me find the thread(s) it appeared in, so I'm asking again
> > (apologies in advance).
> >
> > What is the name of the rounded, 3-pin power connector often seen on
> > test equipment (I've seen it on older HP and Fluke stuff)?  I have an
> > chassis that inexplicably uses one, despite dating from 1982 or so.  I
> > to track one of these cables down but I have no idea what it is exactly
> > looking for...
> Round or oval?
> Maybe a 163 as shown on Brent's page here:
> http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~hilpert/e/powerConn/index.html#163


The place I always think of those is on IBM 3278 terminals.


More information about the cctech mailing list