DL11 configuration for pdp11gui

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Jun 27 15:00:00 CDT 2016

>> [...] my own Dreamcast serial-line code [...]
> I have to ask, being a Sega fan, but what have you been using your
> Dreamcast for?

Not much, yet.  Aside from assorted poking at it to learn how to use
the hardware, the only thing I really feel I can be said to have used
it for was when I built a program for it that let another host, on the
same Ethernet segment, use the controller(s) connected to the DC.

In my Copious Spare Time, I would like to build a game for it, probably
meaning also building a game engine, at least a rudimentary one.  But
that is waiting on my finding a supply of round tuits.

If you have git set up, and are curious enough to bother, clone
git://git.rodents-montreal.org/Mouse/dreamcast and poke around.  rem.s
is (the Dreamcast end of) the aforementioned "remote controller" code.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org