Dual Head Rainbow Video

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:14:02 CDT 2016

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Rob Jarratt
<robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Just in case anyone is interested, I have just posted a video on YouTube of
> my Rainbow 100+ (not the one I am selling) running in a dual head
> configuration. The quality of the video isn't great, but it might interest a
> few people.

Somewhat on the subject, anyone in the US have any BCC03-6 cables in
decent condition that they don't need? Looking for one to used for
hooking up a VR241.

The only ones I've seen on eBay recently are these, which look like
they might have some unpleasant corrosion:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370986547444