Looking for a 2W 1 ohm fusible resistor

Adrian Graham binarydinosaurs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 04:30:51 CST 2016

and my premature-enter-key is catching this morning too :)

Link:
http://onecall.farnell.com/international-resistive/sph-1-0-5/resistor-2w-1r/dp/1692450

The only difference (and I know the pictures are for example only but...)
the one I'm looking for has a blue band too.

http://f0p.co.uk/r22.jpg

The printset has it as 'fuse'.

Cheers!

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?