Paging Toby Thain [was RE: PDP-10 programming [was RE: Dumb Terminal games (was Re: Looking for a small fast VAX development machine)]]

Rich Alderson RichA at LivingComputerMuseum.org
Thu Mar 3 15:01:11 CST 2016

Hi, Toby,

I answered your private note, but Outlook/Exchange informed me this
morning that it would not send the message for 48 hours and so was
giving up.  I just don't want you to think I'm ignoring you.

My answer was that it's not for me to say, but the author is a friend.

                                                                Rich

Rich Alderson
Sr. Systems Engineer
Living Computer Museum