Sun 4/260

James Vess theevilapplepie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 22:04:50 CST 2016

I honestly am a bit surprised, as other dealings I've had with groups that
focus on technology typically are not as welcoming or responsive.

Thanks! It's a great start to my future w/ classiccmp ;)

Al, I'm in Texas so I'm not too far away.
Given the unit's size, I'd need to do local pickup ( unless you have some
super sweet freight deal that I'm unaware of ) and that shouldn't be an
issue?

I've been meaning to do a road trip that direction or I have a friend who
would likely be willing to run by and grab it ( He's in Utah ) on a weekend.

Just let me know what you have and what you're looking for in return and
I'll see what I can do!