theevilapplepie at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:09:17 CDT 2016
I'm leery of picking up any boards until I have a unit because I don't want
them just gathering dust at my place, however let me know the situation if
it's a good idea to wait or not.
I'm in Houston by the 610/290 split.
On Sunday, March 13, 2016, Pete Lancashire <pete at petelancashire.com> wrote:
> Were are you located. I may still have the VME boards from the 260 that
> where saved from a 260 that had been scrapped
> On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 12:56 AM, James Vess <theevilapplepie at gmail.com
> > Howdy there folks,
> > I've been kicking myself for giving away a dying Sun4/260 due to space
> > issues and moving about 15 years ago and since then my life has settled
> > I've started looking occasionally to see if I can find another one.
> > Has anyone seen any of these units in a workable condition that are for
> > sale or possibly even loan?
> > I never got a good chance to dig into the one I had and I regret it, just
> > looking to recoup lost time :)
> > Thanks,
> > James
More information about the cctech