A gold mine for anybody in Austin...

js at cimmeri.com js at cimmeri.com
Sun Mar 13 18:27:45 CDT 2016

Chances are, you'll waste a lot of your time dealing with nothing but trepidation, and get nowhere with what is probably NOT a gold mine.. but a hoarder junk mine.  Seriously, who writes meandering, confused ads like that, that don't even state what they have and prices?

You'll very often see ads out there that stipulate, "Serious Buyers Only."    It's also well to heed that it should just as much be, "Serious Sellers Only."

- J.