Anyone in the PNW Going to VCFwest this August?

John Ball ball.of.john at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 18:07:28 CDT 2016

I'm trying to figure out a logistical nightmare to get a number of machines
down there before I commit to any reservations. I'm several hours East of
Vancouver Canada but there is several hundred pounds in Silicon Graphics
workstations, monitors and peripherals I planned to take. My car is far too
small and I am not fully licensed to rent a truck for the week. Best I can
hope is someone else with a large vehicle is going the same direction there
and back. Can totally help to pay some of the costs.

-John