multinet 4.1 PAK

Peter Coghlan cctalk at beyondthepale.ie
Tue Mar 22 06:29:18 CDT 2016

> Anyone have the multinet 4.1 PAK checksum and install key info?  I need to
> re-install my PAK and I don't have *doh!* the checksum value.  I thought I
> did but...nope.

You can get a Multinet hobbyist license from Process software if you first get
a VMS hobbyist license from HP.  Both are free of charge and entail a small
amount of form filling on websites.  The main snag is the licenses need to be
renewed each year.  You also need to be a member of a user group such as DECUS
or Interex or whatever it is called this week.  Some of these have membership
fees but as far as I know, there is at least one international group that
anyone can join for free.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.