PDP-8 panels

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 23 21:21:37 CDT 2016

Hello Guys.
                     To say I'm pleased with the comments on the batch
just shipped would be an understatement.
However you cant just rest on your laurels.

_Batch now in production_

The next batch is already underway and the quantity increased to thirty,
It will consist of 8/e (A and B), 8/f and 8/m .All the artwork is done
and ready

I'm trying to get to a ship from stock situation but I keep getting
pre-orders (not that I mind!!)

_The PDP-8  Product Line So Far_

PDP-8/e (A)  before the switch change
PDP-8/e (B)   after the switch change

PDP-8/f
PDP-8/m

We also offer to change the address from the standard maynard to galway.
If you find any other address variations I'd be interested.to consider
them as well.

_PDP-8 New Products under consideration _

1. Front panels for any of the other PDP-8 models, Including the
Straight 8 but excluding PDP-8A.

2. Bezels either cast metal as existing or a tough plastic.
  The metal ones are big and heavy and awkward to ship.

3. Programmers Console PCB (key and lamp unit) / emulator

4. Integrated version of  1 + 2 above

5. Integrated version of  1 + 2 + 3 above

_
__PDP-11 Product Line_

1. Artwork underway for 11/XX panels (11/70 style)

2. No launch date yet but not a long way off.

_DEC unlisted above or non CPU panels._

I'll look at  anything DEC made that uses a flat substrate (Plastic,
Metal or Glass) and has screen printing

_Non DEC panels
_
I'd be intersted in panels from other makers using similar substrates
and screen printing.

I think thats the lot

Regards

Rod (Panelman) Smallwood