multinet 4.1 PAK

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 09:05:58 CDT 2016

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 10:50 AM, william degnan <billdegnan at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:52 AM, Dr. Roland Schregle <
> roland.schregle at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 13:45:38 +0100, John H. Reinhardt <
>> johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>

>> Anyone can also get a free membership at Encompasserve by ssh to
>>> eisner.decus.org and creating an account.
>>>

>> Good to know -- many thanks, Peter! Most of the ones I tried were long
>> defunct.
>>

>> --GT

To get a MULTINET license, you need the VMS checksum.

For my version of VMS, there is no way that I know of to get the checksum
of VMS, I tried everything.  I even dumped the license file to look
manually.  I could see remains of MULTINET in there, but as far as I could
tell I could not see any checksum for anything installed in my system.  I
am trying to get a working PAK for MUTLINET 4.1:

Process Software MultiNet V4.1 Rev A, MicroVAX 3100, VAX/VMS V5.5-2

--
@ BillDeg:
Web: vintagecomputer.net