RSX-11 trouble

Veit, Holger holger.veit at iais.fraunhofer.de
Wed Mar 30 02:12:59 CDT 2016

Does
    REM ...AT.
    INS $BIGIND/PRI=10.
work? The first cmd may cause an error, if there is no AT loaded at all.
The second will install larger the 12K version of IND if present, a
prerequisite for a sysgen that may be also used in normal operation. It
is IIRC rather uncommon to discard IND for space issues; there are other
less frequently used tasks to be removed for a turnkey system. Is the
disk rather full anyway?

Holger