MiST - Amiga ST FPGA + intro

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Thu Mar 31 09:58:13 CDT 2016

I'm an SGI guy too!

In college I worked as a sysadmin for a lab running a Challenge, and Indigo
and Indy desktops. I have a nice O2 with a 1600SW, and just got an Octane
that seems to have a bad graphics board. In the past I had an Indy and an
Indigo with ELAN graphics.

I'd love to have a Tezro, or even a Fuel, but they're hard to come by!

--
Ben Sinclair
ben at bensinclair.com