Mini-RSTS

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Sun May 1 16:06:16 CDT 2016

> Cool brochure. When was this price list in force?

This brochure came with a bunch of other which had a accompanying personal
latter from the sales person at DEC. This letter is dated 1973-11-27.

The other brochures include

* 1,000,000 Students - a 32 page document which lists installations at
universities and different sorts of colleges in USA.
* "Hans On" Digital Logic and Computer Interfacing - thin leaflet
* CAI Author Language on RSTS-11
* Huntington II Simulation Program - POLUT
* Edusystem 25 - leaflet
* Edu #7 - some kind of magazine that seems to be sent to educational
institutions - 44 pages.
* LAB11 - color leaflet - Front page with lady using a LA30 in front of a
Greenish 11/20 and a Red / Green color VR20 screen

When I get time I will try to scan more of these documents if there are
interest.

/Mattis