Is there an authoritative copy of the PDP 11 Field Guide?

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Sat May 7 17:33:31 CDT 2016

On 5/7/2016 11:04 AM, paul popelka wrote:
>   I've been using Megan Gentry's copy at http://world.std.com/~mbg/ but that seems to have disappeared recently.There seem to be several other copies available with different update dates.
> Which copy of this do other people use?Thanks,Paul

I have an account on world.std.com and have emailed about restoring the
page.  I don't know about the status of the user, but mbg no longer has
an account there.

Will let people know.  I've had an account on world since it started for
personal shell internet access.

If someone has updates then they could be applied, or an alternate for
hosting it could be done in an orderly fashion, rather than just going
to dead web air.  (test patterns / static)

Meanwhile it was cached regularly by archive.org.

https://web.archive.org/web/20151121162811/http://world.std.com/~mbg/pdp11-field-guide.txt
thanks
Jim