Memodyne M80 Digital Cassette Recorder

Brad H bradhodge75 at gmail.com
Tue May 10 00:10:11 CDT 2016

Yes thanks!  I was looking at that.  However, the model show there is
slightly different than mine.. mine doesn't have the keypad on the front.
It only has a power and reset key.  I assume as Chuck suggested to me
previously there is a way to pass commands via serial to get it to do
something.. but I've not found any info on what you need.