VT101 screen adjustment

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue May 10 09:04:35 CDT 2016

> Another good practice is to use several carbon-composition resistors in seri$

Actually, that makes me curious.  Would a piece of pencil "lead" be a
workable substitute?  I could imagine taking a drafting/art pencil lead
(the kind that's some 2-3 mm thick) with clip-leads, one on each end.
(Preferably inside some kind of container, so the connection on the HV
end is not exposed.)

But I don't know whether its resistance would be too high (or too low,
though that seems unlikely)....

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org