VT1x1 keyboard (was Re: VT101 screen adjustment)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue May 10 15:46:06 CDT 2016

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Adrian Graham
<witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk> wrote:
> ... I had the VT131 one in bits on Sunday to fix the power switch which
> had disintegrated in the same way my VT102 did.

Yeah... I had that exact problem last year with a VT100.

I'd say that of several DEC terminals I've repaired, the two most
common things were the EIA receivers (static/lightning, most likely)
and the power switch.  Distant third is video problems.

-ethan