Bags for RK05 disk cartridges

Jack Rubin j at ckrubin.us
Wed May 11 17:10:57 CDT 2016

Now that I've cleaned a stack of RK05 DECpacks, I want to keep them clean.

Ideally, I'd like to find Ziploc-style poly bags like the DEC originals with the warning about dirt on the heads (the famous hair/head picture). I haven't been able to find a match for the original (roughly 16.5" square) but I have a sample of U-Line S-14411, a 6 mil reclosable bag that measures 16 x18. It's just slightly snugger than the original but seems to do the job. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks,
Jack