News about hpmuseum.net

David Collins davidk.collins at bigpond.com
Sat May 14 21:39:47 CDT 2016

A further update to the HP Computer Museum website.  This weekend it appears
the site was comprised and hacking files were found in the site.  The site
and associated mail accounts have been taken offline until the issue can be
addressed

Only a temporary outage but I can't say how long it will be yet.

David Collins