DEC Correspondent LA12R-06 Ribbons

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Sat May 14 22:30:05 CDT 2016

> On May 14, 2016, at 20:10, Mike Ross <tmfdmike at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I bought a few cases of those not all that long ago... Let me see if I can
> dig up the source.

Thanks, and I hope you can find the source! One of these days I'll try cleaning out the old dried ink in my ribbon's roller with some sort of solvent and then re-inking it, possibly by vacuum impregnation of some as-yet-undetermined type of ink. Even if it's restorable, I might wreck it with the wrong solvent or ink in the experimental process, so I would be happy to have some more ribbons in any case.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/