The RSTS riddle.
rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sat May 21 13:29:11 CDT 2016
Further to my posts this morning I have one last hurdle to jump.
1. I have a VAX with a TK70 attached and a TQK70 controller.
2. The tape drive works just fine.
3. Also on the VAX I have the correct tape (.TAP) image file for a
RSTS/E V10 install tape.
4. I would like to copy the .tap file to the tape so as to end up with a
bootable install tape.
5. I then power down the VAX and move the controller to an 11/83. (The
drive is external with its own PSU)
6. Boot the install tape and go from there.
So suggestions please as to how to do 4.
More information about the cctech