Commodore C2N datasette belts (was Re: Classics long overdue a Boot.)

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Mon May 23 20:02:45 CDT 2016

On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Mike Stein <mhs.stein at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 1:32 PM, drlegendre . <drlegendre at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Square belt.  1.2mm cross-section.  80mm dia / 251mm length.

Thanks for the tip, Mike but neither one pans out.

> Maybe you can find something here (SCY3.5?) $4.50
> http://www.thevoiceofmusic.com/catalog/part_overview.asp

The SCY3.5 is 80mm circumference, not diameter.  Much too small.

They don't have anything close enough in the right length (33% wider
than fits in the groove is as close as they get)

> or here:
> http://www.russellind.com/EVG/main.htm

Nothing even close.

Thanks for trying.  So far, I'm getting a few hits from the UK and
that one $10 belt in the US.  :-(

-ethan