NEC ProSpeed 386

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Tue May 31 19:39:16 CDT 2016

On Tue, 31 May 2016, Chuck Guzis wrote:
> Fred, I take it that you don't play piano!

I did, a little.  Also, baritone, flute, and tuba, until they realized
that I wasn't exaggerating about how bad my hearing is.
(my sister plays French Horn and alphorn, with occasional other brass,
such as baritone, and a left-handed flugle-horn)
but a piano key, an octave away, was not the same amount of force that it
took on the manual Royal to get upper case - the entire mechanism had to
be lifted.
By the time that my little finger muscles built up, I was solidly in the
habit of using my other hand.  And then it felt strange to have shift keys
that only took the same force as a regular key.

Grumpy Ol' Fred     		cisin at xenosoft.com