VAX Common Lisp

John Blake john.h.blake at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 16:37:55 CDT 2016

I've been looking for it for a while as well, the only place I've seen
that has it in any form is actually on the 11/780 running at the LCM
(which you can of course access with a free account, if you just want to
use VCL).  I assume it must still exist elsewhere but it was removed
from the old software product libraries prior to any of the sets I've
found archived anywhere, sometime around 90-91 I believe?

There were several other CL and LISP implementations for VAX VMS but
they've all fallen into the great memory hole as well.  KCL in
particular seems like it might be easier to find since it was freely
available, but I've had no luck.