Newbie Question: How to Enable Local Logins on TSS/8

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 5 07:53:18 CDT 2016

I have got TSS/8 running on SIMH (actually it is a ready-made image that I
got for the PiDP8). I have set up SIMH to enable TTIX for a secondary line
to connect another terminal, but when I try to login from another line (ie
not the console) I get a message along the lines of a local login not being
permitted. I have looked through the TSS/8 manuals on Manx, but I can't find
anything that tells me how to enable local logins. Can anyone tell me how
you do this?

Thanks

Rob