PDP 11/20 sold (ebay warning)

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Nov 7 19:04:09 CST 2016

now I know  what ours is worth!
$ed

In a message dated 11/7/2016 5:55:19 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jwsmail at jwsss.com writes:

Looks  like someone put in a high enough bid to hold onto the 11/20 that
went  today.  I guessed an amount around what it went for would be what
I'd  pay, so don't know if I'd have gotten it or not, but didn't try
since that  was around the 3500 dollar level.  (it sold for $2961).

The fun  thing is the buyer is also buying vintage clothing and the like
according  to Epay's useless buyer history it gives out now.

There were three  other bidders that doubled the price in the last 8
seconds.

It was a  nice machine, though the seller said it had developed a problem
in the  memory.

thanks
jim

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222300550527