Looking for 8085a CPU

allison ajp166 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 7 19:57:29 CST 2016

If you were on this side of the pond it would be easy.
The 8085A is a really common part with many vendors and all work.

Also if a different one gets hot (they nominally run warm not hot to the
touch)
check to see if there is a bus or address driver shorted or stuck in the
wrong direction.
Make sure the 8085A is the only warm part.

Allison