The original Sun-1 workstation one more time

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Wed Nov 9 20:57:39 CST 2016

I made some silly noise about a Sun-1 owner's manual recently (and I still
haven't sent it out).  Today, while browsing in the morgue I found
an apparantly unused CDC Lark cartridge with a factory label declaring
it to be Unix 1.1 boot media.

Is there a functional CDC Lark surviving some place?  Sure isn't one here.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our