Epson MX-80 Technical Manual?

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 22:55:45 CST 2016

(Of the BMC BX-80) "It was also my first printer."

And that was down in AU, event? Interesting, I guess they made their way
all over the place (mine was bought in Minnesota, USA).

What were your experiences with it? I found mine to be utterly
un-flappable, with only the occasional paper jam if I was playing around
with it way too much. Otherwise, it never skipped a beat. Print quality was
the equal or better of any genuine Epson machine I came across at that
time.

Really an ideal experience, on my end. So who were BMC, and where are they
now?