Datamation, May 1972

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:46:36 CST 2016

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:

> https://archive.org/stream/kilobaudmagazine-1978-02/
>
> I think there is a paper in the DECUS proceedings as well
>

> You might be interested in knowing Prentiss is still around and the
> original tapes
> along with several songs that weren't on the album were digitized by a
> friend of
> mine about five years ago.
>
> I have that issue scanned, I'll put it up under pdp8/music later today

Thank you, Al! I did not know about the Kilobaud article; that's exactly
along the lines of what I was hoping to find!

Glad to hear the tapes have been saved. I have a 1965 Hammond organ and a
1915 player piano that I'd love to join together via a (completely
reversible) computer interface. Perhaps a project for another decade, but
we'll see.