Double Buffer RK11-C

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Thu Nov 17 21:09:34 CST 2016

    > Subject: Does anyone actually have a KT11-B?
    > Date: Fri Sep 30 19:04:47 CDT 2016

    > the ones shown in the images show it to be (mostly) an RK11-C.
    > I say "mostly" because there appear to be extra cards on the right hand
    > end; whether those are some sort of upgrade to the RK11-C, or whether
    > someone just stored spare Flip Chips out there, I have no idea.

So this mystery has been solved (sort of).  According to some drawings I have,
there is apparently something called a "Double Buffer Disk Control" variant of
the RK11-C. I looked online, but there was nothing about it there, and the
RK11-C Engineering Drawings at BitSavers don't cover this variant. Does anyone
out there have one of these?

	Noel