Magnetic media FTGH!

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Sun Nov 27 15:41:16 CST 2016

>>> The trouble is I am in the UK, [...]
>> Yes, that was what I thought the major barrier to just dropping them
>> on you was [...]
> Any idea of weight and dimensions?

For the whole lot, well, "two paper boxes".  I don't know whethe it
works the same way on your side of the pond, but, over here, 8.5"x11"
printer/copier paper comes in boxes that are approximately
9"x11.5"x17.5".  I've got two such boxes, each approximately full.

That, though, is, as I say, the whole lot.  Just the tapes you listed,
probably significantly less, but I haven't gone through and picked them
out to see how much less.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org