uVAX system (mostly) that Ian King was interested in

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Mon Oct 3 20:25:56 CDT 2016

On 10/02/2016 08:23 PM, Ian S. King wrote:

Back in July we corresponded about a uVAX system that was
less than complete that you had expressed interest in.  I
sent a private email, but didn't get a response.  So, I'm
trying again here.

What I have is the lower part of cabinet, power supply and
main board, no mezzanine boards for DV-31ETA-A-A01
VaxStation 3100.  The unit is 16 Lbs, and 20 x 15 x 6"
without a box.  I'd guess it would be at least 20 Lbs when
boxed up.

Are you still interested, Ian?

(Sorry to have to send this to the whole list...)

Jon