Wanted: IBM 5324 Monitor

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Tue Oct 4 19:25:27 CDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone out on the list has (or knows of someone who has)
an IBM 5324 monitor? This would be the monitor that goes with the IBM 5324
system (the tower version of the 5322/System 23/DataMaster). I have spare
parts from a 5322 including a working display unit which I can transplant
into a nonworking external monitor case. However, my preference would be for
a clean/working monitor > non-working but clean monitor > working beat up
monitor > beggars can't be choosers! Thanks.

-Ali