Picked up Commodore Amiga 2000

TeoZ teoz at neo.rr.com
Tue Oct 4 23:32:00 CDT 2016

Since you would be using the Amiga for video it would be emulated CGA or
mono. I think you can install a VGA card in an ISA slot (and you can expand
all the slots to 16 bit if you solder in the header).

Most people used an ISA network card to get around the more expensive Zorro
Amiga boards (100+ I think).

Anyway the XT and 286 Bridgeboards are not that expensive but anything
faster sure is.

Not sure why you would want to turn an Amiga 2000 is into a DOS machine
anyway, I had a 286 Bridgeboard and currently user an XT bridgeboard in one
of my A2000's just for the heck of it. Mostly I use the Amiga for gaming.