TPC-I back in one piece (was Re: TeleVideo progress)

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sun Oct 9 16:08:00 CDT 2016

Fine by me!  My intent was to see the information shared.  I've been helped
by the experiences others have shared here and elsewhere, so I'm glad to
return the favor.  :-)

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."