cctech Digest, Vol 28, Issue 4

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sun Oct 9 16:20:00 CDT 2016

> > Message: 1
> > Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 11:31:29 -0700
> > From: Scott Baker <scott.l.baker at gmail.com>
> > To: cctech at classiccmp.org
> > Subject: PDP-11/23 system for sale in Portland Oregon
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Pictures can be found here: http://sierracircuitdesign.
> > ddns.net/temp/pdp11/
> >
> > The system is located in Portland, Oregon. Local pick-up is preferred.
> > Not sure if it still works. I have not tried to turn it on in years.
> > I do not have any software of floppies for it.
> > I'm not sure what it's worth. If you are interested in it, make me an
> > offer.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Scott
> >

> > End of cctech Digest, Vol 28, Issue 4
> > *************************************

Hi Scott,

I'm talking with my colleagues at the People's Computer Museum about
perhaps making you an offer.  We're in Seattle, so it's a quick roadtrip to
pick up.  Just FYI, I'll contact you privately to let you know what
consensus we reach.  Thanks -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."