SCSI Tape Emulator

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:07:23 CDT 2016

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Dave G4UGM <dave.g4ugm at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Don't tape emulator boxes already exist, both for SCSI and Pertec
>> interfaces?   It seems to me that I've seen a few.
>>
>> --Chuck
>
> Do you have any links, I couldn't turn any up?
> Are they affordable?

Sure, they exist. Can you actually buy one, or afford to buy one?
Probably not. Looks like a few stale web pages out there for tape
drive emulators with no sales and pricing information => if you can
find someone that will tell you how much they cost the answer is you
can't afford one.

Of course I'd be happy to be proven wrong with hard data on actual
pricing and availability...